Hon Ba is a native forests 1.578m high, bringing the region’s temperate climate, where the doctor Yersin lived and worked in the early 20th century. In 1913, Dr. Yersin had built a large log house here to stay and is growing quinquina plants used as raw material for the drug quinine treatment of malaria. Scientists have listed at Hon Ba has 41 plant species and 59 rare animal species listed in the Red Book.
Day 1 : Nha Trang – Hon Ba National Park
Starting cycle from your hotel to visit Po Nagar Towers (Hindu temple) – over 1000 years. Keep riding along railway’s bridge to across Cai river to the ancient house and enjoy tropical fruits at the garden. Then visit Dien Khanh Citadel (1793) which is one of the oldest citadels in the South of Vietnam. After lunch We transfer you to an altitude of 1.578m to the famous Yersin Observatory. Here you will enjoy a forest trekking tour and enjoy BBQ for dinner. Stay overnight in the bungalow.
Cycling Distance : 60 – 80 km
Meals : Lunch , Dinner
Accommodation : Hon Ba nation park guest house
Day 2 : Hon Ba Mountain – Nha Trang
After breakfast, we will start the bike down the steep winding roads, with the spectacular landscape of the mountains and the cries of the animals in the forest. Stop at Thach Lam water fall for lunch. Then we ride through countryside toward city. End of tour.
Cycling Distance : 50 – 70 km
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch
Contact us for good price
- Support air-con Van/Bus(carry bikes, bikers)
- Truck(s) for carrying bikes for group
- English speaking cum biking tour guide(s)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic
- Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Accommodation in tour
- Personal expenses and what are not mentioned ,Travel insurance,Tips
- Accommodation in Nha Trang and Hoi An