Historically, the city was known as Kauthara under the Champa. The city is still home to the famous Po Nagar Tower built by the Champa. Being a coastal city, Nha Trang is a center for marine science based at the Nha Trang Oceanography Institute.Hai Van pass, Hoian ancient town, My Lai massacre, Quy Nhon royal beach and Nhatrang world beautiful coastal city.
Day 1 : Hoi An – Quang Ngai (180 km)
Have breakfast 7:30 Am at the hotel and check out. Cycle south of Hoi An to Cua Dai beach and cross Thu Bon river. Ride on back roads through yellow sand dunes to Tam Ky. Have lunch before transferring to Chau O for an afternoon bike ride. Ride on country roads to My Lai village to visit the memorial of the massacre to remember 504 locals who died. Continue cycling to the hotel in the town of Quang Ngai.
Accommodation : My Tra Hotel
Cycling distance : 70 km
Meals : Lunch , Dinner
Day 2 : Quang Ngai – Qui Nhon (170 km)
A morning transfer to ocean villages on the outskirts of Quang Ngai. Ride through rice fields and rural villages and coconut tree plantations along the ocean. Lunch at a local restaurant, then continue an afternoon of riding on beautiful back roads through mountainous areas to the city of Qui Nhon. Transfer for 20 minutes to the city of Qui Nhon.
Accommodation : Quy Nhon Hotel
Cycling distance : 80 km
Meals : Breakfast ,Lunch , Dinner
Day 3 : Qui Nhon – Nha Trang (185 km)
Breakfast and starting cycling from your hotel to the suburb of Qui Nhon city today we will cycling on back roads and racing with the Reunification train, rocking and rolling on bike on hilly back roads. Have a picnic lunch, continue your bike ride in the afternoon and finish today’s ride in countryside of Tuy Hoa. Transfer to Nha Trang in the late afternoon. TOUR IS OVER .
Accommodation : None
Cycling distance : 65 km
Meals : Breakfast ,Lunch
Tour Price in USD per person based on group size
Tour Cost includes:
• Our Bike and Helmet for the journey as tour program
• All hotels (twin share or dorm ) and meals specified
• Support by a/c vehicles , bus , truck for group
• All water and snacks whilst riding
• All entrances to museums and sites mentioned
• Vietnamese English speaking guide
• All meals mentioned –B= breakfast,L=lunch, D=Diner
Tour Cost excludes:
• International Flights,Departure Tax
• Accommodation in Hoi An and Nha Trang
• Visa Fees
• Alcoholic, and other beverages in the evenings
• Tips for guides.
• Personal travel insurance
• Any services not mentioned in itinerary
Every Sunday ( Or inquiry )