Beijing, having been capital city of 6 dynasties, is for sure the center of ancient and mysterious Chinese civilization. Guilin, endowed with beautiful natural landscape and rural simplicity in its county side, is no doubt a fairyland on earth. Join …
Day 01 Arrive Beijing (D)
Arrive Beijing, be met and transferred to your hotel for three night stay.
Day 02 Beijing (B, L, D)
Visit the Tian’anmen Square, Forbidden City, Afternoon visit the Temple of Heaven.
Day 03 Beijing (B, L,D)
Travel to the city outskirts by coach, then ride to the Ming Tombs, See the Changling Tomb, Jinling Tomb, Sacred Way and Ming Tombs Reservoir, return to the city by coach.
Day 04 Beijing to Jin Shan Ling Great Wall (B, L, D)
After breakfast, we travel by coach to Jinshanling Great Wall, ride the bicycle on the mountain road, after lunch, begin trekking along a dirt track for around 40 minutes until the Wall comes into view, It is then a 30 minutes climb up to the Wall itself.
Day 05 Simatai Great Wall to Huang-ya-guan Great Wall (B, L, D)
In the morning, travel by coach for around 2 hours, then cycle through the countryside stopping at local villages from Golden Sea Lake to Huang-ya-guan, stay two nights at the Huang-ya-guan Guesthouse.
Day 06 Huang-ya-guan Great Wall (B, L, D)
Cycle to Tai-ping-zhai on the Great Wall, Walk the wall back to your hotel. After lunch, leisure or own explore the Huang-ya-guan Great Wall.
Day 07 Depart Beijing, arrive in Guilin (B, L)
Return to Beijing by coach, take an afternoon flight to Guilin. Upon arrival, be met and transferred to the hotel.
Day 08 One day city tour by bus – Elephant Truck Hill, Fubo Hill, Reed Flute Cave.
Day 09 Coach to Daxu ancient town. After visiting, trek to Caoping.
Day 10 Take a boat cruise along the crystal Li River from Caoping to Yangdi, then trek from Yangdi to Xingping.
Day 11 Take a boat from Xingping to Fishing Village, where has once been visited by ex-US president Bill Clinton, then take the same boat back to Xingping. After lunch, trek to Aishan, then the Mountain Retreat Hotel on the bank of Yulong River in Yangshuo.
Day 12 Cycling along Yulong River to the town of Yangshuo.
Day 13 Free in the day and you will be transferred to Guilin airport for your departure flight.
Tour Package Includes
– Accommodation based on twin sharing occupancy at hotel, guesthouse and Home stay.etc…
– Meals as indicated in program,B=Breakfast , L=Lunches ,D=Dinner
– Professional English speaking guide (other languages upon requests)
– A/C transfers and transportation.
– Boat trip mention in itinerary
– Pump, bike tools, spares tubes, Spare bike , Mountain Bicycle ( Asama , Gaint or Trek bike 13- 27 speed )
– Cold water box, small fresh towel , bike helmet
– All entrance fees for sightseeing as indicated in the program
– Service charges, rooms tax and handling fees
Tour Package Excludes
– Visa stamping fee
– Travel assurance
– Mineral water beyond that supplied
– Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
– Additional transport required due to any emergency situation
– Tips and gratuites
– Personal expenses and other services which are not mentioned in the program.
– International air tickets and airport departure taxes
– Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program
– Optional excursions
pecial offers :
– Mineral water drinking.
– Seasonal fruits.
– Fresh tissue and some fruits while touring !
What to bring :
Sun Block , Wide brim hat, Camera + Film, Comfortable shoes, Rain Gear , Warm clothes in winter, Original Passport, Bike Helmet ( compulsory ), Small backpack , Shoes and shorts for cycling ,Sunglasses , Gloves , Professional Pedal ,Insect repellent ,Wide brim hat ,Bike water bottle (if you don’t want to use Indochina Bike Tour’bottle)
Glide down hills, through villages and fields to experience the north’s wilderness.
Tour can be modified,hotels changed to suit your tastes and budget
Minor program changes are sometime necessary, depending on road conditions and weather.
This itinerary allows for 10 days on the cycling section. You will be able to decide for yourself at any time during each of these days how far you want to cycle. Average daily cycling distances are approximately 40 -100 km. These distances may vary according to weather, road conditions and group fitness and preferences. This is a sightseeing cycle tour, not a marathon or time trial.