Nha Trang Cycling To Hoi An is a great way to see the country from beautiful beach city Nha Trang to riding back roads to historic Hoi An.The My Lai Massacre approximately (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai) was the mass murder conducted by U.S. Army forces on March 16, 1968 of 347 to 504 unarmed citizens in South Vietnam, all of whom were civilians and majority of whom were women, children, and elderly people .
Day 1 : Nha Trang – Tuy Hoa – Phu Yen ( L,D) (100km cycling)
8:00 AM pick up from your hotel . Transfer out of the city and bike ride on countryside villages,Ride fields, dirt and paved roads for the whole day ride ,To a small town of Tuy Hoa for another night .
Cycling Distance : 80 – 100 km
Meals : Lunch , Dinner
Accommodation : Phu Yen Hotel
Day 2 : Phu Yen – Quang Ngai (B,L,D) (70km cycling)
Bike ride start in 30 minutes after transferring out of the city ,Ride up to a small hill to local village ,Ride fields on the right and mountain on the right make your trip.
Cycling Distance : 70 – 80 km
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch ,Dinner
Accommodation : My Tra Hotel
Day 3: Quang Ngai – Hoi An (B,L) (50km cycling)
Morning ride from the hotel to the famous massacre My Lai , Do local charity to the local school , Keep riding to the My Khe beach and the rest dirt roads to Chau O .Stop biking and transfer to the hotel in Hoi An .
Cycling Distance : 50 – 70 km
Meals : Breakfast , Lunch
Accommodation : None
Contact usfor good price
- Support air-con Van/Bus(carry bikes, bikers)
- Truck(s) for carrying bikes for group
- English speaking cum biking tour guide(s)
- Entrance fees for sightseeing
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Bike/Helmet/Tool kit/First aid kit/Mechanic
- Water, snacks, cold towers, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Accommodation in tour
- Personal expenses and what are not mentioned ,Travel insurance,Tips
- Accommodation in Nha Trang and Hoi An