The cycling trails will go through the villages whose people live from farming rice, betel leaves, weaving bamboo baskets and so on. We can visit some houses on our way…
Pick up at your hotel or airport and travel by minivan with your bike to Thanlyin and then cycle Thanlyin to Kyauktan and back to Thanlyin via Htilawa Port and return to Yangon by truck. Lunch to be taken in Kyauktan beside the river. Cycling distance 25 miles.
Pick up at your hotel and travel by truck and minivan to Nga Sutaung and after breakfasting in the village commence some off-road cycling in the vicinity of the village before returning to Yangon. Cycling distance between 10 to 20 miles depending on the track chosen.
Overnight at the BWEM Inn.
Travel by truck to the ferry near the Strand Hotel and take the ferry with bikes across to Dala and cycle onwards to Twante. After lunching inspect the various traditional pottery making facilities before returning to Dala to catch the ferry back to Yangon, return to the BWEM Inn by truck. Cycling distance 25 miles.
Evening Depart to International Airport or your hotel in Yangon .
Tour Price : Contact Us
Tour Included :
- Support Truck and Minivan or bus for group
- Water and snack for cycling day
- Accommodation base on twin sharing/double room with daily breakfast.
- Following by Light Truck or minivan along your bike trip
- Government tax and service charges
- English-speaking Station bike guide service
- Meals B = Breakfast , L = Lunch , D = Dinner
- Bikes & helmets
Tour Not Included :
- Visa fees
- International air ticket
- Tips (guide, driver ,hotel, restaurant and etc…)
- All admission fees to pagodas and temples
- Personal expenses (Camera tax, laundry, tips at hotels and restaurant)
- Other expenses not mentioned in program
- Airport tax – US$ 10 per pax at Yangon International Airport
- Accident insurance cover
- Medical treatment costs.
- Note: Luggage carrying
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Additionally, a 400 Bad Request error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache Server at box899.bluehost.com Port 80 _766" name="cf7ct_security_token" id="cf7ct_security_token">